Hydro PC/PCND Drip Line is made with flow-regulating cylindrical drippers that allow growers the ability to irrigate crops in a wide range of field conditions. Whether you’re irrigating on a slope or as far as the eye can see, count of Hydro PC/PCND to deliver. The Hydro PC/PCND drippers use highly responsive floating diaphragms that regulate and maintain a constant flow rate at variable inlet pressures. Hydro PC/PCNDis ideal for fields with sloping terrain or long run lengths. Because Hydro PC/PCND has a large cross-sectional labyrinth and self-cleaning mechanism, it’s highly resistant to clogging. And with two outlets per dripper, Hydro PC/PCND will continue to deliver the right amount of water, throughout the entire field.
The Hydro PC/PCND is constructed with premium resins resistant to UV degradation and damage caused from commonly used chemicals and fertilizers.
- Large surface inlet filter
- Outstanding clogging resistance for all flow rates
- Constant inside diameter regardless of drip line wall thickness
- Manufactured from superior durable materials ensuring longevity
- Protected against UV degradation
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture
- Conforms to emission uniformity standard ISO 9261
- Field crops, fruit orchards & greenhouses, at any required emitter spacing from 6 inches (30 mm)