Hydro PC Drip Line is made with flow-regulating cylindrical drippers that allow growers the ability to irrigate crops in a wide range of field conditions. Whether you’re irrigating on a slope or as far as the eye can see, count of Hydro PC to deliver. The Hydro PC drippers use highly responsive floating diaphragms that regulate and maintain a constant flow rate at variable inlet pressures. Hydro PC is ideal for fields with sloping terrain or long run lengths. Because Hydro PC has a large cross-sectional labyrinth and self-cleaning mechanism, it’s highly resistant to clogging. And with two outlets per dripper, Hydro PC will continue to deliver the right amount of water, throughout the entire field.
The Hydro PC is constructed with premium resins resistant to UV degradation and damage caused from commonly used chemicals and fertilizers.
- Large surface inlet filter
- Outstanding clogging resistance for all flow rates
- Constant inside diameter regardless of drip line wall thickness
- Manufactured from superior durable materials ensuring longevity
- Protected against UV degradation
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture
- Conforms to emission uniformity standard ISO 9261
- Field crops, fruit orchards & greenhouses, at any required emitter spacing from 6 inches (30 mm)
Air Relief Valve
- Premium resins
- Long lasting performance
- Three types of valves: Air & Vacuum, Automatic, and Combination
- High quality connectors for drip lines
- Insert line includes couplers, reducers, start connectors, clamps, and barbed connectors