Hydrogol Drip Line is an industry leading product which is manufactured in numerous wall thicknesses, flow rates, and dripper spacings. The Hydrogol dripper is cylindrical, designed with a long, wide labyrinth. This configuration provides a turbulent water flow which minimizes the formation of residues that may cause clogging.
Hydrogol Drip Lines are manufactured with two-orifice outlets* and with spacings between drippers from 6 inches and up. The additional outlet helps to eliminate the intrusion of small particles when the water is shut off.
* Single orifice outlet, only by special order
- Large surface inlet filter
- Outstanding clogging resistance for all flow rates
- Constant inside diameter regardless of drip line wall thickness
- Manufactured from superior durable materials ensuring longevity
- Protected against UV degradation
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture
- Conforms to emission uniformity standard ISO 9261
- Field crops, fruit orchards & greenhouses, at any required dripper spacing from 6 inches (30 mm)