Rivulis D5000 PC/AS Drip Line
The Next Evolution in Drip Technology
The Rivulis D5000 PC Drip Line represents the most significant advancement of Pressure Compensating (PC) drip technology in the past decade.
With one of the widest flow regulating ranges available, Rivulis D5000 PC provides outstanding uniformity even on hilly terrain or long run lengths. This helps ensure that your crop at the end of rows receives the same amount of water as those at the start for more consistent yields.
Engineered with a large labyrinth, large outlet pool and multi-zone inlet filters, every component of the Rivulis D5000 PC is maximized for outstanding performance and resistance to clogging.
- Multi-zone Inlet Filters: Every Rivulis D5000 PC emitter has 40 independent inlet filters across 3 zones. These filters provide the first layer of protection against foreign particles. Rivulis D5000 PC features a unique multi-zone inlet area with 40 inlet filters to provide maximum protection to clogging and almost 300% functional filtration area compared to main competitive product in the market.
- Extra Wide Flow Labyrinth: Advanced engineering of the Rivulis D5000 PC labyrinth provides the ultimate balance of incrementally reducing flow while also forming high turbulence in the emitter to help ensure solids stay in suspension. Rivulis D5000 PC features one of the largest flow paths available to help prevent clogging.
- Full Size Outlet Pool: Dirt ingestion is a risk for all drip irrigation systems. The unique long outlet pool of the Rivulis D5000 PC in conjunction with the raised wall design provides the maximum distance between the emitter outlet and the tube hole to help prevent dirt suck-back. The full size pool also allows slit outlet in 15 mil configurations.
Concerned about soil ingestion at shutoff? Rivulis D5000 AS features anti-siphon diaphragm technology that kicks into effect when there is negative pressure in the hose. Rivulis D5000 AS – additional protection to your subsurface irrigation system.
D5000 PC/AS CX with copper oxide – a safe and hassle-free solution to reduce root intrusion in subsurface drip applications.
“The Rivulis D5000 subsurface drip irrigation system stands out for multiple reasons. The system uses far less water, fertilizer and chemicals compared to overhead sprinkler irrigation. Additionally, the application of fertilizers and chemicals is much easier. It is possible to be precise with both quantity and timing, including daily application if required to maximize efficiency. Traditional irrigation techniques on the other hand are much less precise, and therefore result in wasted fertilizers and chemicals, along with high mechanical costs.” Paulo Sérgio Fragnito, Vista Alegre Farm, Brazil
Download Product Brochure
- English (Metric) – PC/AS
- English (Metric) – CX (Copper Oxide)
- English (US Measurements) - Heavy Wall
- English (US Measurements) - Thin Wall
- French - PC/AS
- French - PC
- French - AS
- French - AS Reserve
- Italian - PC
- Italian - AS
- Russian (Metric)
- Spanish (Spain) - PC
- Spanish (Spain) - AS
- Spanish (Mexico) - Thin Wall
- Spanish (Mexico) - Heavy Wall
- Spanish (Spain & Latin America) - PC
- Spanish (Spain & Latin America) - AS
- Spanish (Spain) - Reserve