High performance PC and PCND drippers
- Ideal applications Include vineyards, greenhouses, nurseries and landscape
- Excellent choice for steep slopes and undulating terrain
- Used in pulse irrigation applications
Features and Benefits
- Self-flushing mechanism flushes at every start-up ensuring reliable operation and less maintenance
- Excellent Cv performance and wide pressure compensation range (7-58 psi) delivers consistent emission uniformity
- No-Drain models eliminate run-off and puddling in uneven terrain and overhead drip applications.
- Individual color coding of each flow for easy identification
- Highest quality plastic with silicone diaphragm provide reliable performance in the toughest UV and chemical conditions
- Non-drain pressure compensating Corona PCND Drippers eliminate run-off and puddling in uneven terrain
- Cap available to diffuse stream on 6 GPH emitter.
- No-Drain models seal at 2.9 psi and open at 5.8 psi.
- Microtube connection:
- (0.198”) 5 mm Nipple
- (0.160” x 0.220”) Micro Tubing
- (0.125”) 3 mm Required Punch Size