Trusted by farmers worldwide for over 25 years
- Ideal applications include subsurface drip irrigation (SDI) and on-surface irrigation of crops such as corn, cotton, alfalfa, tomatoes, peppers, melons, and onions.
- Large turbulent flow path emitters are injection molded in the USA.
- Extruded using the highest quality virgin resins ensuring product quality and proven performance.
- Seamless construction and high quality resins allow for the highest maximum operating pressures.
- Low Cv values means excellent uniformity performance and reliability for crops.
- Flap: Helps prevent soil ingestion into the emitter:
- When vacuum is present in the drip line.
- When system is not pressurized and field is flooded, after a heavy rain for example.
- Stripe: Dual stripes on emitter side of the tubing quickly show installers which side should be face up, preventing costly rework.
- Wide range of mil thicknesses, emitter flows and spacings in 5/8”, 7/8”, 1” and 1 3/8” diameters provides design flexibility for virtually all agricultural needs.
- Custom dripper spacings are available