Consistent flows in challenging terrains
- Typical applications include fields with undulating terrain, significant slopes, and runs longer than non-pressure compensating emitters will allow. Provides consistent flow throughout the field regardless of changes in pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Accelerated Turbulence Design Flow Path eliminates dead spots for superior clogging resistance
- Large emitter inlet filter area exposed to the flow of water provides continuous scouring and maximum plugging resistance
- Silicone diaphragm for excellent pressure compensation properties
- Low manufacturing Cv values maximize system distribution uniformity potential
- Highest quality resins provide for maximum tensile strength and long term durability in a wide variety of agricultural applications
- Pre-installed clips are available on Olympos PC heavy wall drip lines on 16 – 20 mm diameters.
- Wide pressure compensation range from 7 psi to 50 psi. (Maximum operating pressure is determined by tubing I.D. and wall thickness.)
- Nominal flow rates (GPH): 0.25, 0.51
- Recommended minimum filtration: 120 mesh